Nebula Scientific is a team of industry experts who strive to bring innovation to the Nutraceutical space through next generation technologies.
Our Mission is to Redefine Nutrition Consumption.
By re-evaluating today’s methods of delivery, we open up oral micro-mist sprays and vaping/inhalation as an opportunity beyond the traditional norms. Be at the start of this “Revolution” as more and more industries wake to the benefits of using our platforms as a means to deliver their products and active ingredients.
Nebula’s Micro Mist sprays and Vaping/inhalation platforms provide superior methods of active ingredient delivery. Requiring mere seconds to a maximum of a few minutes for full beneficial effect. Whereas administration of active ingredients can range from 20 to 60+ minutes, depending on the active(s) in question.
The number of Vapers continues rapid global increase – from 7MM in 2011 to 35MM in 2016. – World Health Organization (WHO). This figure is expected to reach 55MM by 2022 (Euromonitor).
Oral Micro Mist Spray delivery offers access to these same consumers who may not always have the opportunity to vape, while opening access to consumers who have not, or will not consider vaping as a superior method of consumption.
Nebula Scientific was established to address the needs of various industries looking for a total go-to-market partner. We ensure:
Nebula Scientific Logistics and 3PL Requirements and key characteristics:
- Business Alliance for Social Compliance (BASC)
- Promoting safe practices and to simplify supply chain mechanisms in the United States’ foreign trade; cooperating with public, private and international organizations and authorities.
- Supply-chain security program led by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) focused on improving the security of private companies’ supply chains with respect to terrorism.
- Administered by the United States government Environmental Protection Agency and designed to encourage businesses to manage logistics in an environmentally responsible way.
- The Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) is the largest certifier of women-owned businesses in the U.S. and a leading advocate for women business owners and entrepreneurs.
Nebula Scientific Manufacturing Requirements and key characteristics:
- Business Social Compliance Initiative compliant (BSCI)
- Compliance requires no underage labor, no discrimination, providing housing, free of harassment and abuse, being health and safety focused, providing competitive wages, and requiring no excessive work hours.
- ISO 9001: set of standards that helps organizations ensure they meet customers and other stakeholder needs within statutory and regulatory requirements related to a product or service.
- ISO 14001: is a family of standards related to environmental management that exists to help organizations (a) minimize how their operations (processes, etc.) negatively affect the environment (i.e. cause adverse changes to air, water, or land); (b) comply with applicable laws, regulations, and other environmentally oriented requirements; and (c) continually improve in the above.
- ISO 13485: represents the requirements for a comprehensive quality management system for the design and manufacture of medical devices.
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices.
- CGMP refers to the Current Good Manufacturing Practice regulations enforced by the FDA. CGMPs provide for systems that assure proper design, monitoring, and control of manufacturing processes and facilities.
- Comprehensive full scale onsite lab and testing resources and equipment.
- 100% inspection of all inbound materials and ingredients and multipoint inspection inline and final.
- Complete Supply Chain Traceability, all product is lot coded and tracked from the sub-tier suppliers all the way to the *end consumer. (*if Nebula Scientific completes final mile fulfillment)